PaddyPower Tennis Moneyback Offer
- Bet on a tennis match at PaddyPower
- If your selection retires after the 1st set
- Your stake gets refunded in free bets!
PaddyPower's Tennis Retirement Fund
PaddyPower have launched a new moneyback offer for tennis fans, and means that you'll get refunded in free bets if the tennis player you bet on retires after the first set.
They've called it the PaddyPower Tennis Retirement Fund and it applies to win single bets on either singles, doubles or mixed doubles tennis matches.
Simply place a qualifying bet at PaddyPower.com, and any losing bets will be refunded as a free bet of up to a maximum of £50,000 if your selection retires after the first set.
How PaddyPower's Moneyback Offer Works
Firstly, you’ll need need to have an account with Ireland's best bookie in order to take advantage of the PaddyPower tennis retirement moneyback offer.
If you don’t already have an account, check out PaddyPower's new customer offer first. Once a member, here's how PaddyPower's tennis moneyback offer works.
- Login to your PaddyPower account via their website or App.
- Place a win single bet on either a singles, doubles or mixed doubles tennis match.
- Your bet can be placed either pre-match or in-running.
- All ATP, WTA and Grand Slam matches qualify for PaddyPower's moneyback offer, however Challengers or ITF tournaments are not eligible.
- Then if your selection retires after the first set, your stake's refunded as a free bet.
It’s as simple as that, place your tennis bet at PaddyPower.com safe in the knowledge that your stakes safe should the player you back retire after the first set.
Plus, a fair number of players retire due to injury in major tennis tournaments, but now you don’t need to worry, as PaddyPower offer moneyback in free bets when they do!
PaddyPower Tennis Retirement Fund T&C's
As with most bookies betting promotions, there are a few terms and conditions to be aware of before taking advantage of PaddyPower's tennis moneyback offer.
What is a qualifying bet?
- Applies to Win single bets only
- Applies to singles, doubles and mixed doubles matches
- Applies to pre-match and in-running bets
- Applies to bets placed on tennis only
- Applies to bets placed from 27th November 2017 00:01 to 31st July 2018 23:59
- Applies to all ATP, WTA and Grand Slam matches only (Challengers or ITF tournaments are not eligible for this promotion)
What value free bet will I get?
- Get a free bet to the value of your stake if your election retires after the first set
- All bets will be paid out as a free bet to the value of the customer’s stake
- Max refund on the offer is £50,000
When will I get my free bet?
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of the completion of the match
What else do I need to know?
- Bets that are cashed out do not qualify for the payout
- Free bets must be placed on tennis only
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
Other boring but essential stuff
- PaddyPower reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
- PaddyPower tennis rules apply
- The full terms and conditions of PaddyPower.com also apply to this offer
PaddyPower Tennis Retirement Fund Terms & Conditions
Applies to bets placed from 27th November 2017 00:01 to 31st July 2018 23:59. Max refund on the offer is 50,000. Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
PaddyPower Offers & Promotions
Before taking advantage of the PaddyPower Tennis Retirement Fund, make sure you check out the PaddyPower new customer offer that you can claim if you aren't a member yet.
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a PaddyPower account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses they’ll refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&C's Apply.