- Predict scores of selected football ties
- Get 3 correct & you'll win £100 in cash
- Get 2 for £5 free bet, 1 for a £1 free bet
What is Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE?
Ladbrokes have just launched a promotion called Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE where you can win cash prizes or free bets by correctly predicting the scores of selected football matches.
It's essentially a free to enter football predictor game but one that's solely accessible by visiting Ladbrokes.com on your mobile, or by playing 1-2-FREE in the Ladbrokes App.
Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE rewards members with £100 in cash if you get 3 scores correct, with runners-up prizes of a £5 free bet for getting two ties correct, and a £1 free bet for one.
The game's also only available to existing members so make sure that you check out the Ladbrokes free bet offer for new customers if you're yet to join this highly rated bookie.
How Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE Works
It's quite easy to describe how Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE works as there's not much to it. To enter all you need to do is predict the scores of three pre-selected football matches each week.
Ladbrokes announce the three matches that you'll need to submit score predictions for on their mobile website and App at the start of the week and you have until Saturday evening to enter.
How to enter Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE football predictor game:
- Login to your Ladbrokes account on a mobile device.
- Visit the Ladbrokes promotions page and tap 1-2-FREE.
- This shows you the three football matches for this weeks game.
- Tap the 'Play For Free' button on the page.
- Enter your predictions before the 1st match kicks-off.
- If you guess scores correctly, you'll win:
3 correct scores = £100 cash
2 correct scores = £5 free bet
1 correct score = £1 free bet
- Prizes credited within 24 hours of the last match ending.
- Cash can be withdrawn.
- Free bets must be used within 7 days.
We may be well into the season, but there are still lots of football matches to play this season, meaning there are plenty of opportunities to win with Ladbrokes 1-2 FREE.
So if you think you’re good at predicting how football matches usually play out, you won’t want to miss out on the free to play football predictor game from Ladbrokes.com.
Ans the best thing about 1-2-FREE, is that it gives you the chance to win £100 every week!
Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE Key Terms
We love that the Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE promotion is free to enter, but there are still a few key terms and conditions that you should be aware of if you plan to play, they include:
- New and existing customers aged 18 years or over.
- Account must be registered in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- You can only enter 1-2-FREE on mobile devices.
- Predict scores of selected matches (90 mins only).
- Predictions must be made before kick-off of the 1st match.
- Ladbrokes free bet expires after 7 days if not used.
If for any reason a match listed as part of Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE promotion is abandoned (void) and doesn't go ahead, the prizes for the remaining games will be as follows:
- 2 correct scores = £5 free bet (1 void selection)
- 1 correct score = £1 free bet (2 void selections)
- No games take place = No prizes (3 void selections)
To summarise, enter Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE by predicting the scores of three selected football matches each week for a chance to win £100 in cash or free bets ranging from £1 to £5.
Ladbrokes 1-2-FREE Terms & Conditions
18+. UK&IRE. Available online and mobile app. Free Bets credited within 24 hours of final fixture & valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Payment method restrictions and T&Cs apply. Click here to visit the Ladbrokes website for more details.
Ladbrokes Free Bet Offer
Before taking advantage of 1-2-FREE, check out the Ladbrokes free bet offer that you can claim when signing up for an online betting account as a new customer.
#Ad. 18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.