PaddyPower Early Payout Offer
- Back a football team to win their match
- If they go 2 up at any stage in the game
- PaddyPower will pay your bet out early!
PaddyPower Offering Early Payouts
Top rated Irish bookie PaddyPower.com have just launched a new football betting offer, where you'll get an early pay out, if the teams you back go 2 goals up at any stage in a match.
The PaddyPower early payout offer is called the '2 Up, You Win' promotion and it means that if your team leads by 2 goals at any point in a game, your bet gets paid out early as a winner.
So you'll win your bet, even if the team you bet on goes on to draw or lose the match!
How PaddyPower Early Payouts Work
Who wouldn't want an early payout when there's a chance that the outcome of a bet could change for the worse before the end of the match? Not us, that's for sure.
In order to be able to take advantage of the addyPower early payout offer you'll obviously need to be a member. Check out the PaddyPower free bet offer for new customers if you aren't.
Once registered, follow the steps below explaining how PaddyPower early payouts work:
- Login to your account via PaddyPower's website or App.
- Navigate to their football betting markets.
- Place a pre-match singles bet on a Win-Draw-Win market.
- Qualifying leagues are Premier League, La Liga or Champions League fixture.
- Then should the team you back go 2 goals up at any point in the match...
- PaddyPower will instantly pay out your bet as a winner...
- Irrespective of what happens in the the rest of the game!
PaddyPower are renowned for some of the most inventive betting offers and moneyback specials you’ll come across, and '2 Up, You Win' is right up there in terms of generosity.
Take advantage of PaddyPower's early payout offer, and you could have your bet paid out in full if your team is winning by 2 goals at any stage in selected football matches.
Although similar to William Hill's early payout promotion where bets are paid out early if your team scores first, PaddyPower's version can pay out early even if your team goes 1 down!
PaddyPower Early Payout Offer Key Terms
As is the case with most online bookies betting promotions, there are a few things that you should know about before taking advantage of PaddyPower '2 Up, You Win'...
- Promotion available to new and existing members aged 18 or over.
- Early payout offer expires on Wednesday the 1st January 2020.
- Offer doesn’t apply to bets placed on the Draw selection in each game.
- You can only use the offer for pre-match bets, in-play bets don’t qualify for early payouts.
- The maximum pay out that's available per qualifying bet is £2,500.
- If your team is leading by 1 goals and wins, your bet will not be paid as a winner twice.
To summarise, if the football teams you bet on go 2 up but then go on to lose or win, it doesn’t matter, as with PaddyPower's early payout offer in play, your bet will be paid out as a winner!
PaddyPower Early Payout Terms & Conditions
Expires 01/01/2020. Applies to all Premier League and La Liga games from Friday 9th August to Wednesday 1st January 2020 & all Champions League games from Tuesday 17th September to Wednesday 1st January 2020 inclusive. Bets placed on the Draw selection in each game or retail not applicable. Max payout £2,500. T&Cs apply.18+. Gamble Responsible. Click here to visit PaddyPower's website for more details.
PaddyPower's Free bet Offer
Before taking advantage of their early payout offer, check out the PaddyPower free bet offer for new customers that you can claim when you signup for a new online betting account.
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a PaddyPower account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.