Coral Beaten by a Length
- Bet £1+ on horses in selected races
- If they finish within a length of the winner
- Coral will give you a free bet (max £10)
Free Bet if Your Horse is Beaten by a Length
Coral.co.uk just launched a great horse racing promotion called Beaten by a Length which offers a free bet if your horse finishes a length or less behind the winner in selected races.
That's right, simply by betting on certain races at Coral you'll be in with a chance of getting a £10 free bet if the horses you back finish within a length of the actual winner.
If you know what it’s like to lose by the smallest of margins, you’re going to love Coral's offer.
Plus, even if the horse you bet on doesn't finish in second place, as long as they’re within a length of the winner, you'll be entitled to the free bet that Beaten by a Length offers!
How Coral Beaten by a Length Works
Coral's Beaten by a Length promotion is available on every race at specified meetings every day of the week - but you’ll need to be a current account holder to take advantage of the offer.
If you’re yet to join this online bookie, you'll also be entitled to claim the Coral free bet offer for new signups. Once registered, here's how Beaten by a Length works:
- Login to your account via Coral's website or App.
- Check Coral's promos section to see which races Beaten by a Length applies to.
- Place a £1+ win or each-way bet on any race at the selected meeting.
- Bets must be placed from 8am on the day of the race up until the its start time.
- Then, if your horse finishes the race within a length of the winning horse...
- Coral offer to match your qualifying bets stake, with a free bet (max £10).
And that's all you need to do to take advantage of Coral's Beaten by a Length offer. We've highlighted Coral's official winning distance measurements and qualifying distances below:
Although quite similar to Coral's Free Bets for Lengths promotion, this is actually an even better deal as it offers a higher free bet for an outcome that's also more likely to occur.
Coral Beaten by a Length Key Terms
As with most online bookies betting offers there are a few things that you should be aware of before taking advantage of Coral's Beaten by a Length promotion, the main points include:
- You must be a UK or Irish resident aged 18 or over to claim this offer.
- Offer valid for your first real money qualifying bet per race, on selected races.
- Offer applies to the standard Win and Each Way markets on selected races.
- Bets placed on speciality markets, ACCA's or Cashed Out bets don’t qualify.
- There is a maximum of 1 free bet per customer on qualifying races.
The full terms and condition for Beaten by a Length can be found on Coral.co.uk.
Coral offer members some great promotions, including this generous horse racing offer. Check out our page showcasing Coral's betting offers to see if there's any other deals you can use.
Coral Beaten by a Length Terms & Conditions
18+.UK&IRE. Online & Phone. First real money single win/EW bet £1+ per race from 8am to start time on the day of the selected races. Max 1x£10 Free Bet per race if horse is Beaten by a Length or less, valid for 7 days on horse racing. Free Bet stake not returned. Restrictions and racing rules apply. T&Cs Apply. Begambleaware.org. Click here to visit Coral's website for more details.
Coral's Free Bet Offer
Before taking advantage of the horse racing betting offer above, make sure you check out the Coral free bet offer that you can claim when signup for an account as a new customer.
#Ad. 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first bet £5 within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2=4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&C's apply.
How to win a £10 free bet each week with Coral's new Twitter based quiz. 18+ T&C’s Apply.Offer Details > Claim Offer
Get 10% bonus winnings in free bets on winning trebles with Coral ACCS Plus. 18+ T&C’s Apply.Offer Details > Claim Offer
How to get a free bet if your horse finishes a length or less behind the winner. 18+ T&C’s Apply.Offer Details > Claim Offer
Take advantage of Coral's best odds guarantee on UK and Irish horse racing. 18+ T&C’s Apply.Offer Details > Claim Offer