Bet365 Bet Credits
- Open a new account with Bet365
- Once registered you'll be able to earn...
- Up to £100 in Bet Credits!
How Do I Get My Bet Credits at Bet365?
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits.
Signup, deposit £5* or more to your account and Bet365.com will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled.
Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake.
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions:
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. • To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement. • PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details. • Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits: - Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater. - In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count. - Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count. - Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count. - Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count. • Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details. • Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. *or currency equivalent. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply. Click here for more details on the £100 in Bet365 Bet Credits on offer to new customers.
How to claim Bet365 bet Credits
Firstly, we should mention that what follows is our personal experience and should not be construed as advice. You should read the full T&C's of all signup offers before claiming them.
Follow the steps we took to claim Bet365 Bet Credits:
- Click here to visit the Bet365 website.
- Register a new online betting account.
- Deposit £5 to £100 via credit or debit card.
- Place a bet using your account's balance.
- Bet must have odds of 1/5 or greater.
- Once this bet has been settled...
- Receive Bet Credits of equal value to the bet.
- Use Bet Credits to bet without risking your cash.
Plus, don't forget to check out Bet365's offers page for a list of some of the best betting offers and promotions that account holders can currently take advantage of.
Not sure that the Bet365 Bet Credits offer is the best deal for you? Just compare signup offers from alternative online bookies to find one that suits your betting needs more.
What Are Bet365 Bet Credits?
In our view, Bet365 Bet Credits are what they use to reward new customers with once you’ve registered a new online account, made a deposit and had qualifying bets settled.
They're quite similar to the types of bonuses that other online bookies offer at signup, it’s just Bet365.com’s way of describing them using their own terminology.
Once you open a Bet365 account, you'll get the opportunity to earn up to £100 in Bet Credits.
The value of the Bet Credits that you can earn is determined by your first deposit, and the amount of that deposit that you then use when placing your first bet.
For example, deposit £100 and first bet £100 and you'll receive £100 in Bet Credits.
Prefer to deposit less than £100 into your new account? No problem, as Bet365's new customer offer applies to first deposits from as low as £5, so it really is up to you.
Just note that if your first deposit is for, let's say £20, the maximum value that you'll be able to earn is then capped at £20, irrespective of the amount you then bet.
Bet365 add Bet Credits to your accounts balance which can then be activated via the betslip and essentially mean that you're able to place bets without risking your own cash!
To summarise, Bet365 Bet Credits are credited to your accounts balance after you've placed qualifying bets whose total stake is equal to, or greater than, the first deposit you make.
How do Bet Credits Work on Bet365?
If you've followed the steps that we took when we claimed Bet365's offer for new customers, you'll now have some Bet Credits in your newly opened account.
Just make sure that you place qualifying bets to the value of your first deposit within 30 days of signing up to ensure that they're credited to your new account.
As the Bet Credits that Bet365 offer new signups are based on your first deposit (max £100), we opted to deposit £100 so we could get the most available.
So how do Bet Credits work at Bet365.com?
Well firstly once released, you'll see that they've been credited to your accounts balance. It's worth pointing out that they are also non-withdrawable and so must be used for betting.
These Bet Credits are a way for you to place bets up to their total value which basically means that you're able to place bets using funds that Bet365 have added to your account.
Although they're called Bet365 Bet Credits, we found that they're a similar concept to the betting bonuses that a lot of other bookies reward new signups with.
How Do I Use Bet Credits?
As previously mentioned, Bet Credits are credited once the offers qualifying settled bet requirements have been met. We found that this is usually within 1 hour of bet settlement.
You can then place bets using Bet Credits by adding a bet to the betslip as normal, and then selecting the ‘Use Bet Credits’ option which is also found in the betslip.
Follow these steps on how to use Bet Credits:
- Click here to login to your Bet365 account.
- Find the betting market that you want to bet on.
- Add a selection to your betslip as normal.
- Click the 'Use Bet Credits' option in the betslip.
- You've just placed a bet using Bet Credits!
- Winnings are added to Withdrawable Balance.
- Bet Credits stakes not included in returns.
It's also possible to part fund a bet using Bet365 Bet Credits. This means you can use some funds in your Withdrawable Balance and make up the rest using Bet Credits (or vice versa).
In this instance, the Bet Credits part of the bet will not be included in any returns.
In terms of cashing out a bet when using Bet Credits, the Cash Out value that Bet365 display will have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual amount you’ll receive.
What Can I Use Bet Credits On?
We found that Bet365 allow Bet Credits to be used on most of their sports betting markets, but as with all signup offers, there are a few restrictions. But first, here's the good news;
Bet Credits can also be used in conjunction with these promotions that Bet365 offer members:
It's worth pointing out that any bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for these bonuses:
- Euro Soccer Bonus
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus
- Parlay Bonus
- Euro Basketball Bonus
Unfortunately Bet365's Bet Credits are not able to be transferred to any of their other brands (Casino, Games, Poker, Vegas or Bingo) and have to be used for betting purposes only.
The also can't be used as stakes on pool betting (Tote) or the Lotto. Bet365’s telephone betting service will also not accept Bet Credits should you like betting the old fashioned way!
It's worth mentioning that any Bet Credits that you have in your accounts balance will also be removed should your account fail to have any activity for 90 consecutive days.
Can I Withdraw Bet365 Bet Credits?
Unfortunately it's not possible to withdraw Bet Credits on Bet365 as, much like the free bets that other bookies offer, they can only be used to fund betting, in this instance at Bet365.com.
The restrictions on how you can use Bet Credits are similar to the limitations that bookies impose on free bets as they too are held in your account and are non-withdrawable.
The fact that Bet Credits aren't withdrawable is therefore no different to the terms and conditions surrounding the free bets that other bookies reward new account holders with.
They aren't actually real cash either, they're just a form of voucher that allows you to place a bet using funds that a bookie has given to you, usually once you've fulfilled certain betting criteria.
What you can withdraw though are any winnings generated when using Bet Credits as the returns (minus the Bet Credits stake) get added to your accounts withdrawable balance.
One way that Bet Credits can be removed from your accounts balance is if Bet365 deem it as inactive for 90 consecutive days, so make sure you avoid that scenario!
Besides Bet365's Bet Credits Offer
Apart from Bet365's Bet Credits offer for new customers shown above, what additional benefits do they offer members after you've signed up as a new account holder?
Well, aside from being able to bet on one of the most modern and nicest looking websites out there, in our opinion, Bet365.com offer one of the widest range of sports betting markets too.
We also like that they're such a forward thinking and innovative bookie, with the Bet365 Bet Credits offer for new customers a prime example of how they're leading the industry.
We've also found that when contacted, Bet365's customer service department really went out of their way to ensure that we were happy with how they handled our enquiry.
In our opinion, Bet365 are one of the best bookies when it comes to the transparency of betting offers as T&C's, especially the Bet365 Bet Credits offer, are clear and easy to understand.
Betting at Bet365.com
We like the fact that Bet365 offer members a live streaming service on their website, and are regularly our number one bookie for placing live 'in-play' bets on our favourite sports.
Another great aspect that we've found that Bet365 offer, is their amazing attention to detail which is second to none and fully extends to the range of markets that they offer odds on.
Overall we can honestly say that the Bet365 Bet Credits offer for new account holders is just the tip of the iceberg as they offer so much more than the other bookies we feature.
We believe that Bet365 are up there as one of the best bookies that any serious sports better could join and are definitely worth having an account with.