888sport: Cup Final Free Bet Refund
- Place a pre-match bet on a Cup Final
- If the Cup Final goes to penalties...
- Get moneyback in free bets if you lose!
888sport's Free Bet Refund for Cup Finals
The end of the current football season is fast approaching, and excitement is mounting over a number of massive Cup Final matches set to play out over the coming weeks.
To celebrate, 888sport.com have launched a brilliant new football betting offer, where you could get a free bet refund on losing bets if the Cup Final you bet on goes to penalties.
It's called the 888sport Cup Final Free Bet Refund offer and means that you'll be able to claim up to £20 back if you lose your bet and the match is decided via a penalty shootout.
How 888sport's Cup Final Offer Works
With a lot of Europe's football seasons coming to a close, the timing of 888sport's betting offer is perfect, but how does 888sport's Cup Final Free Bet Refund offer work?
Well as long as you're a member, it's a pretty straightforward offer. Don't forget to check out the main 888sport free bet offer for new customers if you need to register an account.
Once a member, simply follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Login to your account via 888sport's website or App.
- Navigate to the Cup Final's betting markets you want to bet on.
- Place a qualifying pre-match Correct Score or Goalscorer bet of at least £1.
- Only First Goal, Last Goal, To Score or Not to Score are eligible.
- Cup Final bets must be placed between 13th May and 1st June 2019.
- If your bet loses, and the Cup Final goes to penalties...
- You'll receive a free bet refund on stakes worth up to £20.
- Free bet refunds credited within 24 hours as Free Bet Tokens.
Most punters like to bet on high profile Cup Finals like the Champions League or FA Cup and with 888sport's Cup Final Free Bet Refund offer, there's a little bit of insurance against losing.
These are the competitions that 888sport include in their Cup Final Free Bet Refund offer:
There are 2 major Finals remaining that you can still use 888sport's offer on. They include:
- Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal (May 29th)
- Champions League Final: Spurs v Liverpool (1st June)
This is also the first time ever that the Champions League final and Europa League Final will be all English affairs and so 888sport's Cup Final Free Bet Refund is perfect for UK punters.
Arsenal take on London rivals Chelsea in the Europa League Final on May 29th in Baku while Spurs face Liverpool in the Champions League Final on June 1st in Madrid.
If you’re having a punt on any of these Finals, visit 888sport.com today and use this offer!
888sport Cup Final Free Bet Refund Key Terms
As with all bookies betting offers, there are some key terms and conditions that you should know about before taking advantage of the 888sport Cup Final Free Bet Refund offer:
- Only the first qualifying bet placed on each Cup Final will qualify.
- You can only receive one Free Bet Token for each of the above Cup Finals.
- Qualifying Bets must be placed individually in the bet slip.
- You can’t use Free Bets or bets placed using 888sport Profit Boost Tokens.
- Free Bet refunds only issued on qualifying ‘losing’ bets if the match goes to penalties.
- Maximum bet is £20, any additional stakes will not be eligible for refunds.
So to summarise, place a Correct Score or Goalscorer bet on any of the Cup Finals listed above at 888sport and you'll get refunded in free bets if you lose and the game goes to penalties!
888sport Cup Final Free Bet Refund Terms & Conditions
Expires 01/06/2019. Selected markets only. Pre-match singles only. Max free bet refund £20. Your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal restrictions and full T&C’s apply. Click here to visit 888sport's website for more details on this betting offer.
888sport's Free Bet Offer
Before taking advantage of the 888sport free bet refund offer on Cup Finals above, make sure you check out the 888sport free bet that you can claim when you signup as a new customer.
New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply - full T&C’s apply.