PaddyPower 'ACCA Insurance'
- Place a 5+ fold football accumulator
- If your ACCA loses by just one leg
- Get your moneyback in free bets!
PaddyPower Offer 5 Fold + ACCA Insurance
Football accumulator bets (ACCA's) are extremely popular due to the potential for high returns from small stakes - unless one leg let's you down of course!
Luckily, PaddyPower.com offer moneyback in free bets if ACCA's do lose by one leg, and like most bookies, they've decided to call it a form of 'ACCA Insurance'.
How PaddyPower's Moneyback Offer Works
Taking advantage of PaddyPower’s ACCA Insurance moneyback offer is easy.
Simply place an ACCA with 5 selections or more on European football matches, and if one leg lets you down, PaddyPower refund your stake as a free bet.
How to claim moneyback in free bets if your football ACCA does lose by just one leg:
- Claim PaddyPower's free bet offer if you're a new account holder
- Login to your account and find their football section
- Place a 5+ fold Win-Draw-Win ACCA on UK or European football
- Max stake is £50 and each leg must have odds of at least 1/5
- Get moneyback in free bets if one legs result stops you from winning!
Any free bets that earn will be credited to your account the following day from your ACCA being settled, must be used on football and expire after 7 days.
PaddyPower's ACCA Insurance is a great example of the moneyback offers that they invented so many years ago that other online bookies try to emulate.
Much like William Hill's losing ACCA offer, this latest promotion from PaddyPower is also a great example of bookies giving back to their members - for free!
How Football ACCA Bets Work
Just in case you’re not familiar with placing football ACCA's, let’s take a look at how this type of bet works with an example of a 5 fold ACCA with a stake of £10:
- LEG 1: Man Utd to beat Man City @ 3/1
- LEG 2: Spurs to beat Arsenal @ 2/1
- LEG 3: Liverpool to beat Chelsea @ 2/1
- LEG 4: Leicester to beat Everton @ 3/1
- LEG 5: Barcelona to beat R.Madrid @ 2/1
If LEG 1 is successful you would win £40 (£30 winnings + your original £10 stake).
This £40 then goes on LEG 2 @ 2/1. If this wins you earn £120 (£80 winnings + £40 stake).
If LEG 3 wins you would earn £360 (£240 winnings + £120 stake).
Your £360 winnings to date will then be put on LEG 4 @ 3/1 which would earn you £1,440 (£1,080 winnings + £360 stake) if your bet is successful.
The last leg of your bet is LEG 5. Your winnings of £1,440 is put on at odds of 2/1. This would earn you £4,320 if it won (£2,880 winnings + £1,440 stake).
Football ACCA's have the capability of winning you some serious cash, but as with any bet, they don’t always go your way - especially if just one selection lets you down.
This can be harsh, but as PaddyPower.com offer moneyback in free bets if ACCA's lose by one leg, you'll at least get your stake back if one leg doesn't come in for you!
PaddyPower 'ACCA Insurance' Terms
There are a couple of things you need to be aware of with PaddyPower's ACCA offer:
- Applies to 5+ fold Win-Draw-Win multiples.
- Odds of each leg must be at least 1/5.
- Moneyback as a free football bet & valid for 7 days.
- Maximum free bet of £50 per account holder.
- Bets placed with free bets exluded from the offer.
- ACCA Insurance applies to the following markets: English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Johnstones Paint Trophy, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish league 1 & 2, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League, Europa League and International matches.
PaddyPower Offers & Promotions
Before taking advantage of the PaddyPower promotion above, make sure you check out the PaddyPower new account offer that you can claim if you aren't a member yet.