5 Team ACCA Free Bet Offer
- Place a 5 team football accumulator
- Then, if one leg causes you to lose
- Your stake gets refunded in free bets!
The Ladbrokes 5 Team ACCA Offer
There’s nothing more frustrating than being on course to win a football ACCA but to lose due to one match letting you down in the last few minutes.
While most bookies offer moneyback on losing ACCA's, like PaddyPower's ACCA Insurance, it can’t make up for seeing the last leg of a winning ACCA lose.
So kudos to bookies for coming up with ACCA Insurance like Ladbrokes' 5 Team ACCA free bet offer, as it's better to get your stake back in free bets than nothing at all.
Ladbrokes' ACCA Insurance
To qualify for Ladbrokes ACCA insurance, simply place a 5 team or more ACCA on selected football leagues including the Premier League and Champions League.
Then, if you're all set for a win but then one team lets your ACCA down, don’t worry as Ladbrokes.com will refund your stake in the form of a free bet up to £25.
How the 5 Team ACCA Offer Works
Here's how you can ensure that you're taking part in Ladbrokes' 5 team acca free bet offer:
Firstly you'll either need to login to your Ladbrokes account or register a new one (check out the latest Ladbrokes new customer offer for new members).
Next, simply place a 5 team or greater ACCA on eligible matches (they usually kick off between 8:00 on Friday morning and 23:59 on Sunday night).
Then, if one of your selections in your 5 team ACCA lets you down, Ladbrokes will credit your account with a free bet matching your original stake (max £25).
Eligible leagues include: English (Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, FA Cup, League Cup); Scottish (Ladbrokes Premiership, Championship, League One, League Two, Scottish FA Cup, Scottish League Cup); Champions League; Europa League; French Ligue 1; Spanish Liga BBVA; German Bundesliga; Dutch Eredivisie; Italian Serie A; MLS; International Champions Cup; Mens Olympic Football; selected Scottish Challenge Cup; selected Club Friendlies and selected International matches.
ACCA Bets Explained
Understanding how an accumulator bet (ACCA) works is pretty straightforward.
Essentially it’s a bet that combines a certain number of bets (legs) into one single bet, and in the case of the Ladbrokes 5 team ACCA free bet offer it combines a minimum of 5 bets.
An ACCA gives the potential to have a much bigger payday; however all of the selections in your bet must come true for your ACCA bet to win.
If just one leg lets you down, you lose the entire bet. But fear not as that's where the Ladbrokes 5 team ACCA free bet offer comes in as it means you'll get your stake refunded.
Football ACCA Example
Lets presume that you stake £20 on a 5 team ACCA on this weekend’s football fixtures.
- LEG 1: Everton to beat Man City @ 3/1
- LEG 2: Stoke to beat Liverpool @ 5/1
- LEG 3: Spurs to beat Arsenal @ 2/1
- LEG 4: Sunderland to beat West Ham @ 3/1
- LEG 5: West Brom to beat Southampton @ 2/1
Let's suppose that LEG 1 won. This would mean that you'd earn £80 (£60 winnings + £20 stake).
Ladbrokes would then put this £80 onto LEG 2 which would earn you another £480 if it won (£400 winnings + £80 stake).
This £480 would then automatically get put onto LEG 3 which would earn you £1,440 if this leg won (£960 winnings + £480 stake).
Ladbrokes would then put this £1,440 onto LEG 4 which would earn you £5,760 in winnings (£4,320 winnings + £1,440 stake).
The final LEG 5 would see the full £5,760 put on at odds of 2/1. If your selection wins you would earn a total of £17,280 from your 5 team ACCA (£11,520 winnings + £5,760 stake).
As you can see, ACCA's can potentially earn you rather a lot of money from a reasonably small stake as in the ACCA example above you turned £20 into £17,280.
While this would have been a fantastic result, the chances of one team letting you down are pretty high and getting your initial stake back would be a great result if you did lose!
5 Team ACCA Terms and COnditions
There are a couple of things you need to be aware of with Ladbrokes 5 team ACCA offer:
- Make sure your bet is placed pre-match as in-play bets don’t count.
- Any free bets that Ladbrokes credit to your account expire in 7 days.
- If your 5 team ACCA includes a Void selection, it doesn’t qualify for this free bet offer.
- If multiple qualifying bets are settled on the same day, only the earliest bet is refunded.
Ladbrokes 5 Team ACCA Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This sports promotion is available daily to qualifying customers until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this sports promotion, this will not impact any qualifying bets you have placed during the promotional period before such withdrawal. Who qualifies for this sports promotion 2. This sports promotion is open to new and existing customers aged 18 years or over with accounts registered in the uk &/or republic of ireland, betting online, through sms, mobile or tablet and in ladbrokes shops and betting in either £/€ currency. 3. This sports promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with paypal, moneybookers, paysafe, neteller or skrill. 4. Employees of the promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this sports promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. How to claim this sports promotion. 6. To claim this sports promotion, you must make an accumulator bet made up of 5 or more single selections. Each selection of the accumulator must have minimum odds of 1/10 and the accumulator as a whole must have combined odds of 3/1 (“qualifying bet”). 7. Each selection of the qualifying bet must be a “live” (i.e. Not settled) pre-match bet for the match result (win draw win). 8. Any bets placed using free bets or permutation bets, will not be considered a qualifying bet. 9. A bet will also not be considered a qualifying bet for the purposes of this sports promotion if for any reason it becomes void. 10. If any bets forming part of your accumulator bet are postponed or become void, you will still be eligible for this sports promotion in circumstances where your accumulator bet is still made up of 5 or more qualifying selections when the postponed or void selections are removed. 11. If one of your 5 selections loses we will refund your stake up to £/€25 as a free bet. The free bet will be credited within 24 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. 12. Bets which have been "cashed out" or bets which have been edited (using edit my acca feature) will not qualify towards the promotion. 13. Each customer can only receive free bets under this sports promotion once per day. Free bets will be credited based on the first settled qualifying bet made by a customer each day. Restrictions on your free bet. 14. Your free bet must be used within 4 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire. 15. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. 16. Your free bet must be wagered as a single bet on any sports market. 17. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings. 18. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void. 19. You cannot “cash out” your free bet/s. 20. The same maximum pay out restrictions set out in our general website terms & conditions will equally apply to this sports promotion. Important terms. 21. Promoter: lc international limited. 22. This sports promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other www.ladbrokes.com sports promotion. 23. We reserve the right to change or end any sports promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons. 24. If you have made one or more qualifying bets in relation to this sports promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this sports promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
Ladbrokes Offers & Promotions
Before taking advantage of the Ladbrokes promotion above, make sure you check out the Ladbrokes new customer offer that you can claim if you aren't a member yet.
18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&C's apply.