Coral 'ACCA Insurance'
- Place a 5+ Football ACCA at Coral
- Then, if one leg lets you down...
- You'll get your stake back in free bets!
Coral's 'ACCA Insurance' Free Bet Offer
It’s most bettors worst nightmare, you think your 5-fold ACCA is all set to win a lot of money after the first 4 legs win - but then the last leg doesn’t play ball.
Well now thanks to Coral’s ACCA Insurance offer, you’d get your stake back in free bets!
Similar to the Ladbrokes 5 Team ACCA Offer, Coral’s latest free bet offer means that you’d have insurance against one leg of an ACCA letting you down.
How Coral 'ACCA Insurance' Works
With the football season in full swing, the ACCA Insurance that Coral.co.uk offer is one of the best ways of making sure you don’t lose out if one leg prevents you from winning.
First of all you’ll need an account at Coral to take part. If you aren't a member then you'll also get to claim the free bet that Coral offer new account holders.
Once a member here's how Coral's ACCA insurance free bet offer works:
- Place a five-fold match result football ACCA between £2 and £25.
- Just make sure that the combined odds of your ACCA are at least 3/1.
- ACCA's must be win-draw-win pre-match ‘Result' market bets to qualify.
- If one of your selections lets you down, Coral will refund your losing stake in free bets.
And that's all there is to it. Place your 5-fold football ACCA at Coral and then should one leg ruin your bet, Coral's ACCA insurance will kick in and you'll get moneyback in free bets!
Football ACCA Bets Explained
If you’ve yet to place a football ACCA, it basically involves predicting the outcome of a number of football matches (legs) and offers the potential for massive winnings.
This is because winnings from previous legs are put onto the next leg and continue to do so until all matches (legs) of your ACCA have been completed.
Unfortunately, quite often one of your selections will let you down and it's in these instances where Coral’s ACCA Insurance free bet offer would come to the rescue.
We've created an example ACCA below to further explain the process. Here we've staked £10 on a 5-fold football ACCA on this weekends fixtures.
- LEG 1: Spurs to beat Liverpool @ 2/1
- LEG 2: West Ham to beat Man Utd @ 3/1
- LEG 3: Man City to beat Arsenal @ 2/1
- LEG 4: Chelsea to beat Sunderland @ 4/1
- LEG 5: Leicester to beat Hull @ 2/1
If LEG 1 wins you would win £30 (£20 winnings + your £10 stake).
This £30 is put onto LEG 2 @ 3/1. If this wins you'll earn £120 (£90 winnings + £30 stake).
The £120 goes on LEG 3 @ 2/1 and would earn £360 if it won (£240 winnings + £120 stake).
This £360 is put on LEG 4 @ 4/1. This would win you £1,800 (£1,440 winnings + £360 stake).
Your LEG 5 of your ACCA, and the last leg, would see the winnings to date of £1,800 put on at odds of 2/1. This would earn £5,400 (£3,600 winnings + £1,800 stake).
While ACCA's can potentially reward you with a big payday, very often one selection will lose.
The great thing about Coral’s ACCA insurance offer is that even if you do lose by just one leg, you’ll get your initial stake back in free bets and not be out of pocket!
Coral 'ACCA Insurance' Terms
There are a couple of things you need to be aware of with Coral's ACCA offer:
- ACCA insurance offer applies to Football Match Result 90 minute only markets.
- Only pre-match bets qualify for Coral's football ACCA insurance.
- Combined odds must be at least 3/1 or more to qualify.
- Maximum refund of £25 if one selection fails to win from a 5+ football ACCA.
- Coral free bet valid for four days must be used on a single football bet.
Coral Offers & Promotions
Before taking advantage of the Coral promotion above, make sure you check out the Coral new account offer that you can claim if you aren't a member yet.
£10 Free Bet
Join Coral’s ‘Bet and Get Club’ and you could earn a £10 free bet every single week!Offer Details > Join Club
How to use 'Cash Out My Bet' to end winning bets early and pocket the profits!Offer Details > Claim Offer
You could turn £1 into £100k by predicting the outcome of football matches.Offer Details > Claim Offer
Coral will pay you out at the higher odds on horse racing bets if the SP is better.Offer Details > Claim Offer